There are close to 200
different types or modalities of massage therapy.
Massages are predominately
performed manually, but sometimes by using mechanical devices. Professional
massage therapists, known as male masseurs and female masseuses, usually have their clients lie on tables
on sit upright in a massage chair. There are many styles of massage. Listed below are descriptions of some
of the most popular styles.
Types of Massages
What happens when I get a massage?
Everyone is different. We carefully customize
the right massage treatment to best fit your needs, and at a affordable rate. Great care and special attention is
given, particularly to those with injuries, ailments, and the elderly. The following is what one could expect at a massage
- A 1-hour massage therapy session consists of 5 minutes
of one on one consultation, 50 minutes of hands-on massage, and 5 minutes of dressing.
the benefits to unlocking a more healthy, energetic, and stress free lifestyle.
of Massage Therapy
Relieves Stress , Encourages
Relaxation , Helps Manage Pain , Improves Flexibility and Range of Motion , Relaxes Muscles , Lowers Blood Pressure
- The massage you are given is very relaxing which
can help ease your stress levels.
- Being massaged can be like passive exercise
because it can help improve your body circulation.
- Having your body rubbed in a therapeutic way can reduce
pain caused by sore or stiff muscles.
- Massage helps with pain management. Come in
for a massage on a regular schedule and you'll usually really notice an easing of pain levels.
- Being massaged may help with insomnia. Many
of my clients sleep during parts of their massage. And, they usually sleep better at night for a while after.
- A good body rub feels good and can brighten your mood.
When you are happier it can help other people in your life be happy too.
- Massage techniques can increase lymph flow and
can help decrease congested conditions in the body.
- Being massaged satisfies a desire for touch. To be
touched and to touch can be an important part of life.
- Flexibility and range of motion can be helped
during and after massages. Let your massage therapist know if you'd like extra stretching and range of motion work during
- Massage is good to pamper yourself and feel more relaxed.
You deserve a massage, so go get one.
- Massage is also good for general well being
of your health.
- Health is important to keep tuned up, and massage
makes a great way to tune up your body.
- Good massage can enhance your immune system.
- Regular massages can help you with stress management.
- Massage can soothe your body muscles that have
been under stress. Many times when muscles have been under stress and strain there is pain created. Massage can help ease
sore muscles so they're not so much in pain.
- Back pain is a major complaint among people
and massage can be a healing way to feel better.
- Massage can be like a meditation for your body.
- If you play sports for your health, massage
can be a very effective way to help you keep your muscles and body working in peak muscle and health fitness.
- Regular massage can be a great way to help keep your
body in good health.
Ready to make your appointment now!?